Group Health Insurance in Texas
Healthcare Consultants, Inc. (HCI) offers a wide range of group health insurance benefit solutions for Texas businesses. You understand that employees are the lifeblood of your business. Acquiring, developing and retaining talent — along with enabling their success — is vital to your success. You know that technology could improve the efficiency of your HR strategies, but you just don’t have enough time or resources to navigate all the options. You need a solution that protects — and helps grow — your bottom line.
Since 1995, HCI has developed a reputation for delivering competitively priced healthcare solutions to businesses throughout the state of Texas. HCI is an experienced insurance agency that values partnership, service excellence, community, and personal relationships.
- Through our strategic partnership with Benefit Concepts, Inc. we offer employee benefits packages and specialized services for companies of all sizes.
- HCI also offers a number of other insurance and financial products including, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, retirement planning, estate planning and annuities.
- Through our relationship with BCI, Our HR Services provide cost-effective, flexible consulting solutions through needs assessment, project management and the outsourcing of select functions. BCI HR Services also analyzes and recommends workforce practices, policies, best practices and technology solutions that fit the current and future demands of your business. Let us help you:
• Determine Your Objectives and Desired Outcomes
• Match Solutions with Your Business Needs
• Improve Processes and Efficiencies
• Provide Ongoing Support and Consulting Expertise
At HCI, we take the mystery out of healthcare so that you can understand your plan and how we can make it work for you. We are always available to answer any questions as we implement and maintain your group health insurance plan. And of course, a live person is just a phone call away.
Please give us a call at 713-626-2838 if you have questions.